Learn how to write a top-scoring answer to a tender question and improve your tender writing skills.
Join Tender Training College Managing Director, Kate Burrows, in this six-hour Tender Writing Masterclass – run over two online sessions.
Kate will share with you her proven step-by-step process for writing responses to tender questions and personal experiences.
Learn tools and techniques to improve your writing skills, and to avoid common and costly mistakes.Cost: $1094* (including GST)
COACHING time: 6 hours
*MAXIMUM TWO PEOPLE, ADDITIONAL FEES APPLY FOR EXTRA PARTICIPANTS
Tender Writing Masterclass Toolkit
TENDER WRITING CHECKLIST
CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
Is this course for me?
The Tender Writing Masterclass is designed for people who answer single or multiple questions as part of a tender response.
It will teach you how to capture all the key elements required for a winning tender response.
You typically may be the only person writing the tender, or part of a team completing a tender.
The Tender Writing Masterclass is suited to professionals in a wide variety of roles, and is applicable to multiple industries.
If you are new to tenders, we recommend the Tender Fundamentals Certificates 1 and 2 as prior learning.ENROL NOW
Presented by, Kate Burrows,
Founder and Managing Director
Kate founded and launched the Tender Training College to help people and businesses secure their futures after more than a decade as one of Australia’s most successful tender management consultants.
Kate has more than 20 years of experience in business, supporting some of Australia’s largest companies in the finance, infrastructure, professional services, engineering, human services and transport sectors.
“I have helped clients win more than $25 billion in government tenders across Australia and New Zealand.”
“I am really excited that we can offer a quality training solution that upskills people and businesses to be successful in the Australian tender environment.”
Kate is supported by a number of e-learning consultants and other tender subject matter experts to produce tender writing and other courses covering the tendering process.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
The Masterclass covers the key elements of a top-scoring tender response.
Using a tender writing checklist, the course will cover how to plan, develop and write an answer to a tender question.
You will be guided through an example tender question to ensure the response answers the question, is compliant, offers value for money and is written persuasively.
- Analyse the question to understand what it is asking
- Identify all parts of the question to answer it completely
- Overcome common difficulties with tender questions.
- Identify relevant tender requirements and show how you will meet them
- Identify relevant evaluation criteria and apply them to the question
- Design a response using a clear structure
- Write a strong introduction with a direct answer
- Provide the detail to answer comprehensively
- Create order and flow of information.
- Learn how to demonstrate and substantiate, and communicate benefits
- Write for a wide-ranging audience
- Create easy-to-read sentences
- Use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Comprehensive training notes
- Tender writing templates
- Tender checklist
- Certificate of completion
- Opportunity to mix with like-minded business people in an interactive online environment.
What our customers have learnt
"I really enjoyed our Tender Writing Masterclass session with Kate. She is very experienced and knowledgeable and provided great content,"
Juri Schiwjack, Certis Security
“I really enjoyed the training course and found it to be incredibly engaging, relevant and informative. Thank you Kate!”
Rachel Pettitt, TAFE NSW
“The course gave great structure around how to create a first-class tender response and clearly defined the elements to make responses standout,"
Mark Brooke, BAI Communications